1. Students can only participate with the school they attend or their inducted troupe.
2. After Friday, December 3, 2021 no registrations will be processed. Edits after the initial deadline will incur a $5 fee. No name changes, adds or drops after the deadline. Emergency Change Requests: ANY emergency modifications to a school's registration, such as additions, substitutions, etc. will be considered once a $25.00 per modification is received. Modification reviews and final decisions are made by the Chapter Directors. NO modifications will be made after one week of the Registration Deadline.
3. No TBA’s. Troupe must list a name for all participants. Registration with TBA’s will not be processed.
4. No “Walk-In” registrations are allowed.
5. No refunds. In the event that festival must go virtual your festival fees will cover the virtual festival pass.
6. Registration Fees must be postmarked by the deadline.
7. Failure to follow any directions will result in returning all materials & fees. Materials returned to troupes after the registration deadline will not be allowed to participate in the Festival.
8. By completing and signing the registration form, troupe directors understand that all materials (Individual Events, Showcase Performances & Cabaret Acts) being presented by the troupe representing the school listed on the registration form must be free of nudity, overt sexual gestures or simulated acts, repetitive foul language, slurs (see anti-discrimination policy).
9. It is the responsibility of the troupe director to check the current status of the troupe’s membership and student thespians. Current inducted member roll call is required for registration. If you have questions regarding the status of troupe membership or inducted thespians, please call the Home Office of the Educational Theatre Association at (513) 421-3900
10. Troupe Directors must provide a list of non-thespians attending festival no later than November 22, 2021.