1. Students can only participate with the school they attend or their inducted troupe.
2. After Friday, December 6, 2020, no registrations will be processed. No name changes, adds or drops after the registration deadline. Emergency Change Requests: ANY emergency modifications to a school's registration, including name changes, additions, substitutions, etc. will be considered once a $25.00 per modification is received. Modification reviews and final decisions are made by the Chapter Directors. NO modifications will be made after one week of the Registration Deadline.
3. No TBA’s. Troupe must list a name for all participants. Registration with TBA’s will not be processed.
4. No “Walk-In” registrations are allowed.
5. No refunds.
6. Registration Fees must be postmarked by the deadline.
7. Failure to follow any directions will result in returning all materials & fees. Materials returned to troupes after the registration deadline will not be allowed to participate in the Festival.
8. By completing and signing the registration form, troupe directors understand that all materials (Individual Events, Showcase Performances & Cabaret Acts) being presented by the troupe representing the school listed on the registration form must be free of foul language, offensive material, and obscenities.
9. All forms (Festival Registration Form, Showcase Performance Form, Registration Forms, Cabaret Registration Form, Individual Events Registration Form, Student Board Candidate Form, Tech Challenge Registration Form and Health Form) must be completed via the online form.
10. It is the responsibility of the troupe director to check the current status of the troupe’s membership and student thespians. Current inducted member roll call is required for registration. If you have questions regarding the status of troupe membership or inducted thespians, please call the Home Office of the Educational Theatre Association at (513) 421-3900